Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wow! Already lost 5 1/2 lbs

Technically this is day 5 but in reality the first two days of the weight loss program are called "loading days".  On "loading days", I ate as much as I wanted to and drank as much Coca Cola as I wanted.  I had pizza and ice cream, popcorn and candy.  The idea behind that is to increase the amount of ready fat in your body. 

That was Friday and Saturday...

On Sunday, I started the program and weighed 220.6 lbs.  This morning (I'm careful to weigh myself everyday at the same time) I weighed 215.0.  I know a lot of the weight right now is "water" weight but it still has to come off.  The "water" weight is caused by your body having inflammation from the acidic and simple carb base diet that I've been living on.  I look forward to next week when its all gone and my joints don't hurt or ache.  One thing that I'm dreading is the caffeine withdrawal headaches.  I'm weaning myself off caffeine now but I can feel that they are almost ready to come on. 

But 5 1/2 pounds in two days ... I'll take it.  Nothing taste better than being skinny or so I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment