Thursday, January 6, 2011

Already lost over 7 pounds in 4 days!

Yesterday the scale didn't budge :(     However, from my previous experiences I knew it would make up for it the next day and it did!  213.4 was the weight this morning which is very encouraging and highly motivating. 

One of the things I've noticed is my increase in energy.  I've been expecting to go home after work and just wanting to crash but I've had a hard time going to sleep because I'm not tired.  So tonight when I get home, I plan on doing a small weight lifting session to burn off any glycogen that is being stored and to promote a better nights rest. 

Granted I'm not totally off caffeine but I am weening myself today and for the next 3 days.  I'm praying the dreaded caffeine headaches don't last too long.

I've had cravings when I think about food but its worse in the mornings until I eat lunch.  For the last few days at lunch I've been eating shrimp, broccoli and some fruit.  It ties me over until dinner which I have steak or chicken, vegetable and an apple or orange.  So there is no weird food or exotic food that you haven't heard of, in fact, I'm saving money by not eating out and buying snacks!

This really isn't that hard to do.  On the willpower scale of 1-10 I'm using willpower of 5 and if I can do it than anyone can.

Thanks for checking it out have a great day!

Dr Don

1 comment: